I want to extend my heartfelt congratulations to Kathryn Morse and Iona Stoddard for being elected to City Council for District 10 and 12.   I am excited and looking forward to working with you both on shared provincial and municipal projects. Get ready for Zoom meetings...

I was thrilled to visit Eye Level Learning Centre today, located at 30 Farnham Gate Road.   This location is the first in Atlantic Canada and I am so happy that they chose Clayton Park West as their home!   The centre offers Math and English programs; and emphasizes...

Today, October 11, is the International Day of the Girl Child. This day recognizes the unique challenges girls face and aims to draw attention to the issues that impair the fulfillment of girls’ human rights. Each year, there is a different theme to celebrate. This year’s theme...

October is Women’s History Month! Women’s History Month has been celebrated nationally since 1992. The theme for this year is #BecauseOfYou: celebrating women and girls who have made, or continue to make, a lasting impact on our country. I am grateful to work alongside and...

I am overjoyed to have been able to knock on doors today with a personal friend, Councillor Candidate: Tania Meloni. I have known Tania for over 30 years (Tania’s older sister, Wanda, was a close university friend at MSVU). Tania Meloni is running as a...

This week is Small Business Week! Small businesses are vital to our local economy and create jobs, fuel innovation, and meet local needs. I encourage all my constituents in #ClaytonParkWest to #SupportLocal, especially for the upcoming holiday season, as small businesses have been particularly affected...

Yesterday was Daughter’s Day and I want to take the time to wish a belated Daughter’s Day to my daughters, Tara and Nadia! Raising my two daughters in Nova Scotia has been my biggest gift and achievement and I am so proud to have watched you...

We had a great turnout for our 10th and final clean-up of the season. The Code Ninjas team partnered up with us to tackle: Lacewood Drive, the Korean War Memorial area, the linear trail and the neighbouring streets around Park West School. It was such a delight...

Today, September 19th, is World Clean Up Day! World Clean Up Day began in Estonia in 2008 when community volunteers mobilized to clean up their country. The event is particularly important this year as lockdown and social distancing policies prevented some clean ups during the spring. Between...

We had such an incredible afternoon today at MedMira Inc. Laboratory in #ClaytonParkWest! #MedMira has come out with a patent for #COVID19 that can detect if you have antibodies within minutes, and will show the results for days to follow (which is something that is not...